cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_fhmQmup
Astronaut

Samsung galaxy j3 orbit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why are j3 orbits hard to use I put on my ringtones on and the phone delete them and the folders too Can someone answer this question

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung galaxy j3 orbit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What folder are you placing the ringtones in? Ringtones or Notification folder?

Have you tried clearing the cache partition of the device?

Here are the steps: 1.    Turn off the device.
2.    Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3.    When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4.    An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5.    Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6.    Press Power key to select.
7.    Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8.    When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9.    Press the Power key to restart the device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung galaxy j3 orbit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What folder are you placing the ringtones in? Ringtones or Notification folder?

Have you tried clearing the cache partition of the device?

Here are the steps: 1.    Turn off the device.
2.    Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3.    When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4.    An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5.    Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6.    Press Power key to select.
7.    Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8.    When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9.    Press the Power key to restart the device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Samsung_fhmQmup
Astronaut

I put my ringtone in the ringtone folder and the notifica...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I put my ringtone in the ringtone folder and the notification in the notification folder

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I put my ringtone in the ringtone folder and the notifica...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you provide me with the model code, baseband version and android version of your device? Where are you getting the Ringtones from, is it a specific application?

Hope this finds you well!

Samsung_fhmQmup
Astronaut

I download ringtones from different websites like zedge r...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I download ringtones from different websites like zedge retro ringtones Samsung galaxy j3 orbit by tracfone

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I download ringtones from different websites like zedge r...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. You would need to reach out to tracfone directly for assistance.

Fond Regards,

^SamsungZell

Samsung_fhmQmup
Astronaut

Sorry if I wasted your time have a good day

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry if I wasted your time have a good day