cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_o1pSVEh
Astronaut

Samsung galaxy j3 prime not supporting LTE/3G

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I need your help , my phone is not supporting LTE /3G Network .l have reset it many times but won't help.

It also indicating on its T Mobile that it is network locked, if it is so ;how can l unlock it ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung galaxy j3 prime not supporting LTE/3G

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_o1pSVEh Factory resets are unrelated to network lock status. T-Mobile branded phones can only be unlocked when requirements are met- only then will customer service grant a subscriber's request. 

Being that you're not a TMO user you will have a hard time unlocking it. You are supposed to use their phones for 40 days (uninterrupted) on a line in good standing. In some cases proof of purchase is needed. Blacklisted phones cannot be unlocked for obvious reasons. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. I recommend reaching out to your carrier regarding this.

Samsung_ca04crt
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_ca04crt wrote:

Hi

Hey,

Just letting you know that this forum is mainly when users have specific questions about their Samsung devices or have an issue.  I don't think you will get much out of this if you just want to chat Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_o1pSVEh wrote:

I need your help , my phone is not supporting LTE /3G Network .l have reset it many times but won't help.

It also indicating on its T Mobile that it is network locked, if it is so ;how can l unlock it ?

What are you trying to do?  Are you using it on T-Mobile network or you are trying to use another carrier sim card?

Samsung_o1pSVEh
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

lm trying to use it on my carrier sim card.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_o1pSVEh wrote:

lm trying to use it on my carrier sim card.

What is your carrier?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_o1pSVEh Factory resets are unrelated to network lock status. T-Mobile branded phones can only be unlocked when requirements are met- only then will customer service grant a subscriber's request. 

Being that you're not a TMO user you will have a hard time unlocking it. You are supposed to use their phones for 40 days (uninterrupted) on a line in good standing. In some cases proof of purchase is needed. Blacklisted phones cannot be unlocked for obvious reasons. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Samsung_o1pSVEh
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanx @Leinz