cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermnTM4Ve9YZ
Astronaut

Re: Samsung health web interface

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is something I would veyr much like to see. It's a serious drawback in my opinion.

usero6tPozZv4V
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree. And, I get the impression that these "Forums" are kind of window dressing for Samsung. There is one response from Samsung, several months ago and nothing since. No indication that they are really paying attention, take this request seriously, and plan to do something about it. [frowns]

userYVjFqCr85z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I suspect if the community was to have data mining tools on a web interface, it would reveal more information about whats truly collected that people would begin to complain of invasion of privacy and suspect their personal information is part of some larger database accessible only to health and government agencies. 

Cuneo13
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I would very much like to view all the Samsung Health data online via Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and even Internet Explorer/Edge if possible. Both Garmin & Fitbit have web-based-browser interfaces for their health stats - your turn Samsung, please...?

Sincerely,
Cuneo13
userorkzJqrJQe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I requested this a couple of years ago, so I am not hopeful that Samsung will actually take action on this issue.  It is completely asinine for them to have ignored this vital functionality this long, but sadly not surprising.  I really do like S Health, but not having access to it anywhere but a smartphone is a hindrance to say the least.

MakerMarc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Today please!
userAkV2u1gl74
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Samsung team.

A web interface would permit us to use a better  interface than a mobile one :

• computer screen are 13" at least, rather 6" for a phone
  • keyboard is physical on a computer
  • major files and tools are on computer
  • every browsers are able to show webpages

Some other advantages for the web interface are :

• if I broke my phone or someone steal it, I could access to my datas froma any computer (and change password or profile)
  • if I want to make some search, web interface on computer would be smart (historic, filter, etc)
  • web interface isn't dependant of software
  • you already provide us an account and some fonctionnalities on web interface (for example, I'm writing this message from a computer)

So, please, give us delay for this fonctionnality (or maybe ability to export data in json format or any easy format).

Thanks

userEBESBkbk2t
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Really Really Soon Please!!!!

usertS4wTGB1tY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Would be really great if we can get a web interface

userzVLD88yQz2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, a web interface would be a very nice addition and helpfull in viewing data. Phone only is restrictive.