cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Samsung j7 prime touch screen issues while playing games

I'm having an issue on my j7 prime, i bought it a month ago. However  3 days after i bought it, i noticed while playing Mobile legend the movement ctrl was not responding well, a sudden stop occurred while im still moving especially going back or moving down.  I thought maybe it was just a game issue. However the same thing happen to my Nba mobile live. Its like a flicker touch (tapping multiple times)  while your left thumb was just on the same position in the screen. Again i thought maybe it was just my fingers . So i tried to lend it to my workmate and let him play the mobile legend  game. Boom. Same thing happened. So i asked some friends who had the same unit as mine if they were having such issue, however, they did not experience such thing. And so  i tried the reset to factory. Wipe cache and hard reset. 

Still nothings change.

Hope you guus can help me. Samsung J7 prime user here

365 REPLIES 365
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung j7 prime touch screen issues while playing games

So it sort of stutters when you're performing a move action in the game? Like it's not registering your touch on the screen at all?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

Yeah i guess you can describe it as a stutterring behaviour while moving (move forward/back then a sudden stop happen then the ctrl toggle stutters etc etc etc while my thumb was just in the same area), i have to remove my thumb and tap it again (it takes about 1 to 4 taps to make  it back to normal). I tried different phone position while playing and im getting same result. 

Honored Contributor

By chance do you have any kind of screen protector covering your display?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

Yes i do have a screen protector. However even before without the screen protector (tampered glass) i already experienced the stuttering behaviour. I was just ignoring it maybe next update things will be fixed.
Honored Contributor

Possibly...this is honestly the first time I've read about something like that. I'm going to see what I can find out on my end, but I've never experienced anything like this personally as well. If you want, make sure to check any easy screen gestures are disabled if you have them on. This are going to be those gestures that activate with easy hand movements or tappings.

user0u3gb1MtMC
Constellation

Same thing it happen on my j7 as well by the way how to access motion and gesture?

userdH7AFHtQoj
Astronaut

Mine also has the same problem, the analog control stutters in EVERY game that has analog control...I brought my device to the samsung service centre TWICE and they said that there's nothing wrong with the device...Even my friends who has the same model complained about the analog...Pls Help

Yato2yaboku
Constellation

Unfortunately it's a hardware problem , Samsung know about it but they will refuse to replace it cuz it's a J series.

userAFD7soEtS0
Constellation

i'm having the same problem ,, still no solution from samsung please ?Smiley Sad