JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung members App and more dont offer a permission my for my A12

(Topic created: 03-29-2023 10:29 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices
How xan apps and sites get access ti my infi or even allow me to use my apps if there is no permisdion available for my phone how can i be making calks? 
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi ShaunH, thank you for reaching out to us. When it comes to third-party applications and their permissions, if you are not comfortable with them, you should contact the developers of the app(s) for further information and assistance. You can also uninstall the app(s), then reinstall them and simply deny them permissions and info when prompted. If this doesn't work, you can follow this guide for backing up your data and factory resetting the device for a fresh start: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062029/

Please do bear in mind, apps that come pre-installed on your device and are critical, such as your Phone app, will automatically have their necessary permissions enabled. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices
These arent all 3rd party. Samsungmembers is one of theapps i cant allow or deny permissions on alor of apps or remove permissions if not used. Some you cant turn off notifications. In all 3 instances the toggle is them already blocked out for on or off or the permission is allowed for like all files etc and cant deny its vlocked out too . My phone is like being highjacked
0 Likes