I updated sodtwarew on Sunday night, ever since I have 2 problems,
Battery draining much quicker
But more of an issue is when taking video with the back camera the sound is not syncing with picture, it's about half a second out. I have cleared cache, turned phone on/off and searched for resolutions but not found anything.
Trying to take videos of the kids to send to my parents is just weird and it's really making me sad that this is not working properly now.
Any ideas how to fix please.
What type of device are you using?
Let's try wiping the cache partition on your device to see if that helps any.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.