cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung phone Direction lock not matching

I have set a direction on my samsung phone and I was using this from a year. Now suddenly from 2 days before I cant unlock my phone even I put correct series of directions. Help me to unlock my phone.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung phone Direction lock not matching

Hello!

I can understand wanting to have access to your device. If your device is registered on a Samsung account, you can go to this link and use your Samsung account login information. https://findmymobile.samsung.com

If you have enabled it on the device once you login to your account and you will see on the left column a list of registered devices. 

Select the device > Unlock > Unlock and the password/pin should be removed in the device.

Let me know if this helped! 

Thank you

Highlighted
Constellation

HeIlo!

I almost have the same issue and i already tried to unlock it using Find My Mobile ,but the problem is that have not enabled on my device and if i want to enabled then I'm asked to use the Direction lock which is not matching anymore.

good to know that im apple to lock the screen by using my fingerprint, but i want to remove

@SamsungMoon wrote:

Hello!

I can understand wanting to have access to your device. If your device is registered on a Samsung account, you can go to this link and use your Samsung account login information. https://findmymobile.samsung.com

If you have enabled it on the device once you login to your account and you will see on the left column a list of registered devices. 

Select the device > Unlock > Unlock and the password/pin should be removed in the device.

Let me know if this helped! 

Thank you

the Direction lock. 

why there's no any othere opinions in such case like using the fingerprints to chnge the screen lock mood ,or using your PIN .

it's like you have only one chance and then you're locked forever.

Please let me know to slove this problem without resting my mobile ,Oh yeah ! even if i want to rest my phone then I'ma skedto use the Direction lock!!

Thanks in advance 

Highlighted
Constellation

HeIlo!
I almost have the same issue and i already tried to unlock it using Find My Mobile ,but the problem is that have not enabled on my device and if i want to enabled then I'm asked to use the Direction lock which is not matching anymore. good to know that im apple to lock the screen by using my fingerprint, but i want to remove the Direction lock.

why there's no any othere opinions in such case like using the fingerprints to chnge the screen lock mood ,or using your PIN .

it's like you have only one chance and then you're locked forever.

Please let me know to slove this problem without resting my mobile ,Oh yeah ! even if i want to rest my phone then I'ma skedto use the Direction lock!!

Thanks in advance