cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwr1
Constellation

Samsung removed second-line capability on my S7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, used with T-Mobile, and have been using it with two numbers via the phone's second-line capability. But after the last update, that capability is gone. According to T-Moble, Samsung notified them that the second-line capability was going away. I now have to connect the second number using T-Mobile's Digits app which isn't nearly as good. Does anyone know why Samsung removed that capability, and if there's a chance of it coming back? T-Mobile says that the iPhone has that capability and I may be forced to leave Samsung and android and switch to iPhone.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mwr1
Constellation

Re: Samsung removed second-line capability on my S7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I again contacted T-Mobile support, and we figured out that the second-line capability was actually still present on the phone, but somehow had been turned off. He showed me how to turn it back on, and so far so good.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mwr1
Constellation

Re: Samsung removed second-line capability on my S7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I again contacted T-Mobile support, and we figured out that the second-line capability was actually still present on the phone, but somehow had been turned off. He showed me how to turn it back on, and so far so good.

View solution in original post