cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Creepy02
Cosmic Ray

Samsung's Android Updates "Idea"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay, so I'm a Samsung owner (clearly), never had an issue with them at all, well besides the fact that they are very slow with Android Updates.

Now what I'm about to say, and I hope Samsung sees this (not a chance in a lifetime, I know, call me crazy, but it's worth a shot).

I had this idea come to my head a few times since Android 9 pie was released, 

**mind you that it's just an idea**

Google releases early test previews to their pixel devices and some non-nexus devices.

Why not get a hold of the previews released by Google and make the tweaks that Samsung desires while the development is underway, this way they too can launch a beta of their own or participate in the Android beta for current flagship owners or supported eligable devices. Then come release, once everything is up to par and ready to go, Samsung can make their final tweaks and release it in not even a quarter of the time they take to even begin a beta for current flagship owners, and make it so it's community based, kinda like what Microsoft did when they were building windows 10 but on a much, much larger scale. Let's be honest here...windows 10 has become an utter clownfest at this point, anyhow... this way Samsung can get user feedback on said early beta test so they can make "their" version of Android a better experience, and a more efficient one for those who want both quality and fast updates, not to mention the monthly security patches.

People who own flagship/supported devices that like to live on edge and partake in something new are willing to participate in the beta development, so why not take the advantage of said amount of users who would flash the beta and give Samsung the opportunity to improve on Android Updates and make their products have a reason worth while, considering that we ARE paying our hard earned dollars for these devices. It would only be fair.

Like I had mentioned above...it's just an idea...I may be crazy for thinking of it...considering it will most definitely not even be seen by Samsung, but like I said it's worth a shot.

What a world it would be if Samsung actually did this though...it would be something.

Please tell me in the comments that someone agrees with this!

Feel free to @ me if this idea is actually going somewhere lol

Signed - Creepy™ for Creepy's Corner™

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung's Android Updates "Idea"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate the input Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate the input Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

RazorGamingHD
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is something I have suggested many times, check my topics/post.