cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Samsung value and problems

This is a very broad statement on Samsungs mobile products value and problems. I have owned each and every single Note, three smart watches many acessories and soon my first tablet the S7+. Each and every one of them are their biggest and best with all the options. I must have a thick skull and be very stupid to continue doing this and not feel like I am getting a good value, That the products work as promissed and I feel rewarded for my loyalty. And yet each year I am glued to the screen watching the un-packing and waiting the moment it ends to pre-order to the "next biggest thing" Years ago I felt I recived all these BUT in the past say two to three years it feels like after the Note 7 fiascal I am not getting them and in fact this years been the worst! Fisrt this year was the smallest reward to pre-order the most expensive Note yet! This years Note is NOT flawless with battery, camera and function issues! It seems like for each new option they add they take another popular one away. Please tell me your opionion and weather you will continue with Samsung. I will be certainly looking at other options through the year and make a choice in time.

*Owner of every single Note. Upgraded this year to the Note 20+ 512 GB and the Samsung Watch3 LTE. Pre-ordered the WIFI Tab S7+ 512 GB
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Samsung value and problems

I remember when Motorola was king in late 80s and early 90s, then Nokia blew up mid 90s, then Motorola had another jab late at it late 90s then along came HTC early 2000s. At the same time Samsung was making noise in the background and here we are today. Who will be the new king? I think Samsung understands changes and that's why all the talk of merging the S line and Note series. The next best thing..
Highlighted

Re: Re: Samsung value and problems

I certainly agree with the S and Note merger that would be cheaper to produce and makes sense. Motorola recently tried the Razor and Nokia their bulletproof phone I should see how they are doing. I was looking at ASUS for a bit very Samsung like.
*Owner of every single Note. Upgraded this year to the Note 20+ 512 GB and the Samsung Watch3 LTE. Pre-ordered the WIFI Tab S7+ 512 GB