cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwzsOdI2b8K
Constellation

Screan record, call record and pixby answer or reject calls

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please it will be so useful if you add an option for screen record and also it will be very useful if you add a button for call record that appears in the status bar.

Finally i don't know how to use pixby to answer or reject phone calls every time my phone rings i say hi pixby to launch it to ask it to reject or accept calls but it won't launch

I have Samsung A70

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
THEGEEK19
Astronaut

Re: Screan record, call record and pixby answer or reject calls

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screen record already is preinstalled and it is a quick setting toggle that can quickly be selected. Call record is illegal as it invades the other party's privacy so that is why it isn't an option. As for using Bixby to answer, it is not voice command, it is actually using the volume up button to answer the call (you can set this setting within the dialer app). Hope this helps

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
THEGEEK19
Astronaut

Re: Screan record, call record and pixby answer or reject calls

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screen record already is preinstalled and it is a quick setting toggle that can quickly be selected. Call record is illegal as it invades the other party's privacy so that is why it isn't an option. As for using Bixby to answer, it is not voice command, it is actually using the volume up button to answer the call (you can set this setting within the dialer app). Hope this helps

View solution in original post