Original topic:

Screen Burn Galaxy Front Camera

(Topic created: 07-31-2021 06:49 PM)
TheJMW
Pilot
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a Galaxy A10e. It's 18 months old, and for the last  6-8 months I've noticed a yellow-ish screen burn(?) on both sides of the camera. I keep my screen brightness on very low as 90% of my phone usage is indoors. And I take more screenshots than I do photos. I briefly used the face-unlock feature, but disabled it after just a couple of days. Any ideas what could have caused this?

IMG_20210731_175649.jpg

0 Likes
5 Replies
carlos656
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You need a new screen
0 Likes
carlos656
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Same with the display
0 Likes
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Check your blue light filter? Mine is on all the time, because I like it. You could try a factory reset first and then check your warranty program if reset didn't work. Screenshot_20210802-232530_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
TheJMW
Pilot
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi,

Thanks for the input. Yeah, I keep mine on nearly the time. Is that what causes it? The other day I adjusted several brightness and color settings in varied levels, and turned of the blue blue light filter, but nothing made a difference. I haven't done a reset as I assumed it is a hardware issue, something a factory restore would be unlikely to resolve. The warranty expired in March. 

STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I probably is hardware issue, but you don't know. Correct, a reset will not fix, unless what u did is the problem.
0 Likes