Original topic:

Screen and pages refresh

(Topic created: 10-02-2021 04:53 AM)
Members_LeEw2x1
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

So I got the Samsung A32 5G. The only issue I came across is after a month +or-

my screen kinda flashes is the best way to describe it. When I'm sending an email or text the keyboard sorta drops away but not entirely and when I'm on a web page the little circle pops up in the middle of the screen "spinning" and the blue line at the top goes from left to right like when you first load a page and the page I'm on  takes me back to the top. It's not an internet issue because this happens with most anything I do, so settings issue? software issue? If it's a software issue, there's no notification of an update, so is there an update? If I can fix it myself I would rather do that. I've cleared cashe..... all of them , force stopped all apps uninstalled the ones I don't use if they had that option and cleared browser history but left bookmarks, there's only less then a dozen. Doing all that made it run noticeably faster but the problem persists.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Lostinmygarden
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note20/Note-20-latest-update-and-issues/m-p/2018258#M31551 

Been looking for screen flicker posts, hard to describe the issue. Doubtful is the same issue, but could be as come after last update for me on S20. Posted my fix, maybe will work for you too

0 Likes