cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TylerDoeGamez
Constellation

Screen question

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a question. So, will my Samsung J3 Luna Pro from Tracfone heat up if I install an app that makes the screen on forever?

If yes then let me know, then I will stop using this "make your screen on forever" app.

-Tyler Smiley Very Happy

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red Giant

Re: Screen question

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon @TylerDoeGamez

It depends what other apps you have running on your phone at the same time. That being said, the screen of course emits light, and light does generate more heat than if the phone was turned off. I doubt it would make it warm up to unsafe levels though. It would also drain your battery much faster. Overall I can't say I recommend it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon @TylerDoeGamez

It depends what other apps you have running on your phone at the same time. That being said, the screen of course emits light, and light does generate more heat than if the phone was turned off. I doubt it would make it warm up to unsafe levels though. It would also drain your battery much faster. Overall I can't say I recommend it.

View solution in original post

TylerDoeGamez
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for an answer. This will help me solve problems similar to this. Thank you! Smiley Very Happy

-Tyler

useruZsEMpcgcS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There are apps you can download that tell you the battery temperature of you phone.

I use Ampere.  It also shows the charge and discharge rate of the battery.