In my samsung A50. Im facing screen saturation issue on homescreen and lockscreen when i ise particularly on dark mode. Wallpaper picture over saturated during dark mode.
Let's try wiping the cache partition on the device to see if that helps any.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys.
- When the Galaxy A50 logo shows, release all three keys.
- Your Galaxy A50 will continue to boot up into the Recovery Mode. ...
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
You can also try booting your device in safe mode to see if the symptoms still persist.
- Press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release.
- Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release.
- To confirm, tap Safe mode. The process may take up to 30 seconds to complete.
- With Safe Mode enabled test device and app functionality.