How do I get my samsung Galaxy A12 to work for screen it use to work now it just stop working I just got this phone a week ago or 2 please reply back thank you
Can you give a bit more detail on the symptoms you are experiencing with your screen not working? Are you experiencing a black screen? Is the screen not responding to touch?
Do you experience these symptoms in safe mode?
This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.