cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useroD8pfHikhF
Asteroid

Screenshots open in firefox instead gallery app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've the samsung galaxy s6 edge+ and when I take a screenshot, sometimes i get asked with which application to open the shot. So, usually I select the gallery app, but today I pressed firefox (which for some reason is as selection, too) and now all shots open in firefox. How do I undo this and how can I force shots to open only with the gallery app?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

To change default app do the following: •Head into the s...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To change default app do the following:

•Head into the settings menu.

Scroll down to find and tap on the Applications option.

Here, select the Default applications option.

In this menu, you will see a section for setting home and messages defaults, and a list of all applications that are currently set as default for various things, such as browsing, video, gallery, and more. To clear a particular default, you simply need to press the Clear button. This will clear the default, and the next time you try to start up the relevant function, you will once get an option to select from all the apps that can be used for the same.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Comet

To change default app do the following: •Head into the s...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To change default app do the following:

•Head into the settings menu.

Scroll down to find and tap on the Applications option.

Here, select the Default applications option.

In this menu, you will see a section for setting home and messages defaults, and a list of all applications that are currently set as default for various things, such as browsing, video, gallery, and more. To clear a particular default, you simply need to press the Clear button. This will clear the default, and the next time you try to start up the relevant function, you will once get an option to select from all the apps that can be used for the same.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
useroD8pfHikhF
Asteroid

Re: To change default app do the following: •Head into the s...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi NBI,

thanks for the quick reply.

I followed your instructions, but im stuck at instruction2:

"Applications option.

Here, select the Default applications option."

I went:

Settings, but here comes the 1st problem, there is no "Application option", its name is only "Apps".

Next, when I click apps, I get a list of all my installed apps, and there is no "Default application option"...

useroD8pfHikhF
Asteroid

Re: To change default app do the following: •Head into the s...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think I fixed it:

I searched for "default", the went to firefox and cleared all defaults. I worked. Thank you.