Original topic:

Scrolling screenshot

(Topic created: 05-21-2022 02:13 AM)
dulcemaX
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Why all of a sudden can I not see the rolling screenshot option? I just used it 2 hours ago.  
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on the scrolling capture feature and I will be happy to help. Before you can use Scrolling Capture, you need to enable it in your Settings. Just open your Settings and tap Advanced features, then tap Smart capture to turn it on. Take a screenshot and when the screenshot tools trip appears at the bottom of your screen, tap the Scroll Capture icon — it looks like a box with two downward-pointing arrows inside it.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on the scrolling capture feature and I will be happy to help. Before you can use Scrolling Capture, you need to enable it in your Settings. Just open your Settings and tap Advanced features, then tap Smart capture to turn it on. Take a screenshot and when the screenshot tools trip appears at the bottom of your screen, tap the Scroll Capture icon — it looks like a box with two downward-pointing arrows inside it.