Original topic:

Send apps to sd card

(Topic created: 05-29-2021 03:33 AM)
useriE5E2gHqtZ
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am very disappointed in Samsung they have started adopting apple's vices they seriously had to remove format sdcard as internal storage like why do you do this I am very disappointed and would like to see more stourage on samsung a01 and make the system smaller cause we wanted lots of storage and performance but you decided to remove sd card support I am sooooooo disappointed 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😡😡😡😤😤😤

6 Replies
DanG92263
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Depends on the model of phone. You should buy a capable phone if you really desire this feature and maybe expect to pay a little more. It's much like buying a motorcycle and complaining that the manufacturer removed the trunk space.
0 Likes
Kimberly0724
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Not really. This is a normal function of Android phones which is not discovered until AFTER purchase & use. Unless one dedicates an unusual amount of time researching a phone before buying.

I also don't like that this phone uses a different charger cord.
0 Likes
DanG92263
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Take it back to the store and exchange it for another one that meets your criteria?

Honestly, it is on the buyer to do some research before buying, and it's not like phone specs are a tightly held secret.

I could see how you might be surprised if you were talking Apple, as they control all iPhones manufactured, but Android is an open-source platform manufactured by multiple companies, just one of them is Samsung. It's the wild wild west, so there is no 'normal' here.
0 Likes
Kimberly0724
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Why even have a slot for SD card then?
0 Likes
DanG92263
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I don't understand your question, sorry., but I think you are asking why have an SD card slot at all? Some people need or like the extra storage and/or moving data between the phone and another device easily, some don't. But to assume that it is a standard feature is a bit much. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your initial complaint entirely?
0 Likes
Kimberly0724
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Agree! Not happy with this phone. No way to move apps to SD card. Going back to LG.
0 Likes