Original topic:

Send messages to people without group chat

(Topic created: 08-18-2020 03:40 PM)
roborex
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hi,
I want to send the same message to a bunch of people but I do not want to create a group chat. Is there any way to do this? If there isn't, can it be  a feature with Samsung messages?
2 Replies
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hi,

I don't think you can send the same message to multiple people in a batch without creating a group. You can just copy the message you want to send and paste it into the text field for each person that way you don't have to type it all over again. That might be an easy solution. I hope that helps. But I don't know that for sure. I've just never seen it. That would be a neat feature to have.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button by pressing the three dots on the comment.
0 Likes
Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey, 

@roborex

That would be a nice option.

Since we don't have that option I added my initials, email address and my phone number into the contacts app. 

I send myself the text messages that I want to send to multiple contacts. Once the message arrives I long press on the received message and select forward on the menu that opens. I select the contacts and send.

Best regards, 

CLF