JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Change Text Notification Sound on A53

(Topic created: 05-08-2022 12:04 PM)
Members_BQ6OC4t
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have been trying to find a way to make my text notifications have a different sound from my other app notifications.
Example calendar reminder notifications and Kindle are the same tone as a text.

I really need text messages to have a unique tone of their own so I don't miss them while ignoring non-priority items.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I can understand how frustrating this must be for you. I am including a link to a step by step guide to assist you with changing your notifications sound digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-customize-a-samsung-phone-notification-sounds/.  

View solution in context

4 Replies
Members_BQ6OC4t
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you.  Your help is much appreciated.

Roxanne55
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Try downloading the app ZEDGE from the Google playstore to alter your notifications, ringtones, emails etc.
0 Likes
Roxanne55
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Well if you like to have an expansive selection of different tones than factory provided ones it is a good alternative.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I can understand how frustrating this must be for you. I am including a link to a step by step guide to assist you with changing your notifications sound digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-customize-a-samsung-phone-notification-sounds/.