JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Set SD Card as internal storage on a01

(Topic created: 11-20-2020 10:22 PM)
userLP1gYiWCMd
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Help please in the new update add this option i really need to put apps on sd card and i checked possible solutions on the community but nothing really works. Please respond

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Anchorman_cet
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I also seek help. I have a Tab A, model SM-T580 with 16 GB. It has a 32 GB SD Card installed. I know that vanilla Android has the option to tell it to add the SD card to internal memory. Does the Tab A have that option? If so, how? Must I have a certain speed SD card? Samung, help please.

0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Anchorman_cet
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

The solution offered does not accomplish the objective. (1) It does not allow internal memory and SD card memory to be used as one large memory pool. (2) While some additional apps can be moved to the SD card under Deleveloper Mode whenever the app is updates via the PlayStore it is placed back in internal memory. This happens everytime. Thus I am constantly moving the same apps to the SDcard over and over again.