Original topic:

Settings Question on a J2 Core

(Topic created: 07-26-2021 09:07 PM)
dadybear1234
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Lately right in the pull-down Notification Panel of my Galaxy J2, when I pull it down near the upper right is a Gear icon with a Brown Circle with the number 1 in the middle of the brown circle. That's when I go to Home Page & Settings has the same icon. I open Settings & check every single Setting & nothing seems to be wrong. What do I do next?

Respectfully, Barry 
Barry G. Vargus Sr.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Jamess467
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Can we see a picture of it?
0 Likes
dadybear1234
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I sent out a General Post again & nobody answered. Now I'm replying directly to you. Can someone explain to me how to send Screenshots in this system? I've never done it before!
Barry G. Vargus Sr.
0 Likes
dadybear1234
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Here's one of them the Notification Pull Down Menu with the Gear in it I can't take a Screenshot of it, it's sort of impossible to pull it down & Screenshot it, it won't work.
Barry G. Vargus Sr.
0 Likes
dadybear1234
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Sorry, I don't know this section of Camera too well. Usually call 800-SAM-SUNG. I now have 1 of 2 pictures, Screenshots. #1: Have the front Home Page with Settings Gear. #2: I don't know how to take Screenshot of the Notification Pull Down (Menu, I think it's called. Still Don't know how to take Screenshot of Gear Icon with "N" inside brown circle, it only wants to take pics of websites & Home Page etcetera. How do you pull down Notification Menu & Screenshot the Gear Icon inside of all things there? #3: If somebody tells me how, I'd have to A) Attach it to my reply post to you. Also, attach it with Logs to reply to Samsung. I only know how to attach in emails??
Barry G. Vargus Sr.
0 Likes