Original topic:

Share function

(Topic created: 02-01-2021 11:21 AM)
usercVrg33QcGS
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

How can I get rid of the 2 email icons labeled C and B when I am sharing a photo with someone? I have no idea who these emails are from or how they got on my phone. TIA.

phone1.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

hello @usercVrg33QcGS 

if you go to settings->advanced features-> scroll down to "show contacts when sharing content" and toggle this off.

hope this helps!

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

hello @usercVrg33QcGS 

if you go to settings->advanced features-> scroll down to "show contacts when sharing content" and toggle this off.

hope this helps!

Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices
On your PC open your email contacts then look for these two and delete them. or in contacts type first letter of alphabet. a.b.c.d.e.f. etc. what this should do is show you who has that letter in their name or email, then just delete.

I do this about once a month in Gmail, like you I'm finding people I have no idea who they are
0 Likes
usercVrg33QcGS
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I turned off "show contacts when sharing content" and that worked. I cannot find the 2 emails in question anywhere on my PC. I possibly got some scam from them, as I think BT&T is a bank I don't use, but I cannot find those contacts anywhere. Anyway, I am satisfied with disabling "show contacts..." Thank you.

Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices
welcome, glad it worked
0 Likes