JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Share menu. Can I edit??

(Topic created: 12-08-2022 12:11 PM)
Greggeth
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
When I attempt to share, my phone always suggests that I use Gmail, or Google Messages or "Facebook news feed" .  Why are these three suggested first?  I never use them !   How can I customize so it suggests apps that I actually use? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@Greggeth Yes. When you click on the Share button and see the options. Swipe the bottom row to the left until you see a More icon. Click on the More icon. 

You will see a section at the top labeled Favorites. Under that section will be a section labeled "Other apps". To add an app from the bottom to the Favorites, click on it. To remove an app from the favorites, click the little minus (-) sign on the icon. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@Greggeth Yes. When you click on the Share button and see the options. Swipe the bottom row to the left until you see a More icon. Click on the More icon. 

You will see a section at the top labeled Favorites. Under that section will be a section labeled "Other apps". To add an app from the bottom to the Favorites, click on it. To remove an app from the favorites, click the little minus (-) sign on the icon.