Original topic:

So many issues

(Topic created: 12-04-2021 06:24 PM)
ChMaVa1882
Explorer
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Since my phone updated to Android 11,I have had nothing but problems with it. I've reported error reports and mostly have been unresolved. I've had so many issues at different times and Samsung told me I would  have to send an error report for each one...that would take forever.   I don't know much bout phones but I've been trying to keep up with them and understand how it works after a update cuz every phone is diff. I've been patient which totally isn't me (lol) but with all the security issues and such,today my personal bookmarks disappear and my playlists on my homepage. Sum ofy settings have changed which could be the new update or security patch. I put it in Safe Mode to see if I could figure out the problem...for hours... Not a thing changed. I take it outta Safe Mode and my phone completely resets itself. But all my stuff is still backed up... Photos, files... Settings... Etc. I've ran a few bug reports but again.. I'm still learning the whole thing and dont really understand it. I know everyone has diff issues with the new upgrades and we report it and hopefully Samsung can figure it out.  I have everything backed up toy SD card already... I've done all the steps I should have... Should I just do a hard factory reset? Would doing that help the issues Ive been having?  But I am bummed I won't be getting the Android 12 update. 😞
0 Likes
4 Replies
Calder-Cay
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Android 11?? What device?
0 Likes
ChMaVa1882
Explorer
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Android 11... 3.1 I have a A50
0 Likes
n82
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Must be nice even getting the update in the first place.
0 Likes
ChMaVa1882
Explorer
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I won't be getting Android 12 so hopefully Santa will bring me a new phone for Xmas.
0 Likes