cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Software Reflash J7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am really upset so Samsung told me to to best buy to have it flashed and been there 2 times now and both times I was told he was there so I go and then he is never there

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Software Reflash J7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Call best buy first samsung customer service does not have the schedules of the samsung tech's on hand. Also some bestbuy locations dont have the experience shop for samsung... so they wouldn't have the capability to reflash your phone.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What are you talking about?

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well I thought that I put the phone but it is a samsung j7 crown

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As far as I know, most Best Buy locations do not have any certified Samsung technicians in store. uBreakiFix would be able to assist you if you were wanting to take your device to a walk-in service location. Would you mind clarifying on the symptoms you are seeing and why you are looking to have your software reflashed?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Call best buy first samsung customer service does not have the schedules of the samsung tech's on hand. Also some bestbuy locations dont have the experience shop for samsung... so they wouldn't have the capability to reflash your phone.

View solution in original post