cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Constellation

Software Update for Galaxy a20

Dear Samsung,

I'm using a galaxy a20 (SM-A205F) and I saw some videos and websites saying that the a20 would get the new update(android 10 and one ui 2) in around the month of May but I still haven't received it πŸ˜”. I want to know whether it would come soon as its 29th of May.

I would love to see a reply.....

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Software Update for Galaxy a20

I haven't received any either

Highlighted
Astronaut

I haven't received it either.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

There is just way too many threads on this subject. Guess what? Did anything happen yet? Is this really a protest? Are we getting android 10 this moment? Will another thread on this subject bring it any closer to getting it? Will we just eventually get tired of buying Samsung phones because of lack of updates? Will Samsung care? Will they care about us in USA? How many questions to ask, and not get answered before getting a real response or update from Samsung on android 10? Looks like we are talking to a door mat or door knob here. No acknowledgement from Samsung.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have not recieve it either πŸ˜”πŸ˜”.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Can you imagine how many people it takes I write codes update and Eve Play store apps up to date. Do you have your high end phones you half of your medium in phones and you have your basic phones I can't imagine how they can do it as well as they do so be thankful it'll come just for you

Highlighted
Constellation

🀣... Take it easy man, I just wanted to know  when I would get the update and there was no fuss about it. Btw you dont need to explain  the effort a software personnel takes to code as my father is a senior software engineer ...  Seems like ΓΉ r so frustrated with what u do... just chill..