cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BradleyG
Astronaut

Software update galaxy j7 crown

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I just got this new phone the Galaxy j7 crown and it needs a software update every time I download and install and it restarts my phone it says the update was unsuccessful. Any thoughts?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Software update galaxy j7 crown

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can try using smart switch to force the update through. Alternatively, some Carrier's have the option to push the update in store. And as a final option, you can visit your local uBreakiFix to have them push it out as well.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can try using smart switch to force the update through. Alternatively, some Carrier's have the option to push the update in store. And as a final option, you can visit your local uBreakiFix to have them push it out as well.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user4AEmwUtth8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just blocked the text number. The comments I saw from people who updated reduced battery time..this phones battery cannot be replaced.

Reesah
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user4AEmwUtth8, @SamsungCole 

This is exactly what has happened with my J7 Refine since I allowed the system update. I wish I had never updated. I want to revert back to b4 the update so bad. I'm EXTREMELY UPSET

Highlighted
Samsung_1JZeO1Q
Astronaut

My dosent ever do that

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My dosent ever do that