Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Sound fluctuation

Pubg mobile is leads to sound fluctuates after update the ANDROID10., 

For this problem i uninstalled and reinstall pubg but problem continues.,

NOTE: May be this happen only in pubg mobile.

I experienced>> While i driving a vehicle ,at first sound is high then low while i m do horn means sounds again rise and down.,

I m using Samsung A70 android 10 

Try to help me to identity the problem in pubg mobile or in android10 update

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Sound fluctuation

Hello @userNUwZY9D2xW,

If you go into the phone app and type in *#0*# It will bring you to various testing menus. Please tap on the "Speaker" option as this will play a 30-60 second sound clip to your speakers. If this test doesn't fluctuate in sound then honestly it may be software or "PUBG" app related.

Hope this was helpful!
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I got a another thing that make u clearly understand that problem is on android 10.

For example:

I m playing pubg mobile with full sound(means raised then original volume). On the same time i m using screen recorder from the notification panel ., when recorder started to capture ,the sound of the pubg become to original volume as before(means android 9)

Help me to solve this problem ...due to these current issue i m not able to go service centre to get soln., 

Thanks😑

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello userNUwZY9D2xW,

I understand your frustration with the volume on your device. If you tried the *#0*# test as mentioned on this thread and the sound sounds just fine- possibly a software issue and you can attempt to back up all of your information and perform a Factory data reset on your device to see if that fixes the issue. If the speaker test fails- attempt to reach out to 1800 Samsung to get the device tested or repaired if needed.

Hope This Helps!

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello @userNUwZY9D2xW 

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. As an avid gamer I can understand how frustrating it must be for your audio to match up to your gameplay.

Something that may help with narrowing down the source of your issue is to possibly pull up some gameplay footage of PUBG mobile either on YouTube or another video source where there is a horn from a car going off. If you don't notice any sound fluctuation then the issue most likely is coming from the application itself. 

I hope this information helps!

Highlighted
Asteroid

got a another thing that make u clearly understand that problem is on android 10.

For example:

I m playing pubg mobile with full sound(means raised then original volume). On the same time i m using screen recorder from the notification panel ., when recorder started to capture ,the sound of the pubg become to original volume as before(means android 9)

Help me to solve this problem ...due to these current issue i m not able to go service centre to get soln., 

Thanks😑