Original topic:

Sound problem Samsung Galaxy A8 2018

(Topic created on: 4/21/18 1:04 PM)
Flavi Morosan
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello guys.

Recently, I bought a new Samsung Galaxy A8 2018, and since I updated the android, I have sound prolem, like static sound and distorted sound. It happens almost every time is listen to music or watch a video on YouTube or Google.

I booted the phone in SafeMode, to see if there is an app that is causing this problem, but the sound distortion and the static sound is still there.

I even made a factory reset, but with no success.

Any idea for the fix?

I have the warranty, so I should send the phone to service or wait for a new update for the android?

Thx guys!

232 Replies
userZ8S28yXiKG
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I'm having the same issue. Not all the time, it's intermittent . At various times the sound will cut out for a split second when say listening to youtube, or give static sound playing games

0 Likes
Ayhan Karaoglan
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi, I have the same problem. I gave my phone for repairing, but the problem wasn't removed.

0 Likes
userfGS7smbSxb
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

check if this happens when the battery is 90% or above, i have the same problem but only happen when my battery is above 90% and happens with low sound volume. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@userfGS7smbSxb wrote:

check if this happens when the battery is 90% or above, i have the same problem but only happen when my battery is above 90% and happens with low sound volume. 

The issue will gradually reduce as the battery capacity is lowered. That being said, I do still have the issue when it's lower than 90%, albeit very little.

0 Likes
userrPxkwAKDt3
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Same with me. Its doing it right now.

0 Likes
userDOyAnuuTkA
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Same problem here...

The sounds disappears for a split of a second and comes back continusally. Like hiccups.

I noticed this only happening to the loud speaker, playback is normal with headphones.

0 Likes
userfqQBWGN3eb
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have the same problem! Found out while watching a youtube video and now i hear it even when i write on the keyboard.
Did you find a way to fix this?
0 Likes
Flavi Morosan
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Is a hardware problem.. send it to service if u have warranty 

I just got used to it.. after one month of using it, I don' hear it so often.

*I didn't sent mine in service.

0 Likes
user5RafBnlzdr
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Exactly yes. This has been happening with my A8 plus for a long time after update. And these days I am able to catch the issue while typing on keyboard as well. It only happens with loud speaker. 

0 Likes