Original topic:

Sound problem Samsung Galaxy A8 2018

(Topic created on: 6/6/18 11:20 AM)
Flavi Morosan
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello guys.

Recently, I bought a new Samsung Galaxy A8 2018, and since I updated the android, I have sound prolem, like static sound and distorted sound. It happens almost every time is listen to music or watch a video on YouTube or Google.

I booted the phone in SafeMode, to see if there is an app that is causing this problem, but the sound distortion and the static sound is still there.

I even made a factory reset, but with no success.

Any idea for the fix?

I have the warranty, so I should send the phone to service or wait for a new update for the android?

Thx guys!

232 Replies
userbBYYAcOoGP
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Alright, since it seems nobody else is mentioning it...

A simple fix seems to be forcing Adapt Sound to stop in the Apps tab (Make sure to enable "Show system apps") and disabling it. So far, all my hiccups are gone.

So much for better sound.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@userbBYYAcOoGP wrote:

A simple fix seems to be forcing Adapt Sound to stop in the Apps tab (Make sure to enable "Show system apps") and disabling it. So far, all my hiccups are gone.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, your suggestion doesn't fix the issue on my phone. The sound hiccups/cut are still there after disabling Adapt Sound.

0 Likes
userOhN2p3IEpk
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I do not understand, how do I do

@Anonymous wrote:

@userbBYYAcOoGP wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, your suggestion doesn't fix the issue on my phone. The sound hiccups/cut are still there after disabling Adapt Sound.

0 Likes
user93EMfeYUqr
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Australian SM-A530F, same issue! 

Come on Samsung!

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for this info! As this is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek support for your area. You can do so here: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

0 Likes
Toby93
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

This actually worked for me, i did not have any cutouts while listening to music on youtube but the keyboard sounds are still stuttering.

0 Likes
Bencanon
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hiccups still there even with adapt sound disabled.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Can you provide me with your model number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Flavi Morosan
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

SM-A530F

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Can you confirm if this device was purchased in the U.S.?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes