cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anastasios Kons
Astronaut

Re: Sound problem Samsung Galaxy A8 2018

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here.Sound cuts out watching YouTube.Tried everything that's written above.Problem still exists.

userzr41KH6Y2E
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Another one with the same problem, here in Spain. I used to go to sleep every night listening to Spotify music at a very low volume, but with the annoying hiccups in the sound from the speaker I had to quit doing it. I think it's a considerable flaw and I can't believe Samsung still hasn't addressed it. My next phone won't be a Samsung for sure.

user5Gf0Djrd0v
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nothing have been solved, first time i have purchased a samsung phone and happens the same thing of which i was afraid. Worst brand ever... i am a music lover but can't listen the songs on my smartphone while travelling and sleeping because of annoying voice in earphones.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user5Gf0Djrd0v What troubleshooting steps have you tried in regards to this issue?

user5Gf0Djrd0v
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Instead of asking what i have tried,  You should provide the solution if there is any. 

toledorobia
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi from Chile. Same sound problem here.
Bir
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem for me!!! Audio problems in 2018, unbelievable!

userN4fmRvi5wJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In my A8 the problem has been fixed with the October update and I had the same problem as all. I had sound cuts with more than 80% of battery

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Great news all!

The November security patch update has FIXED the sound cutting issue. Samsung specifically fix it and state it in their changelog. I have tested it, 100% battery, no stuttering whatsoever. It's finally fixed!

Thanks Samsung.

Bencanon
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you please post the part of the changelog where it says that they fixed the issue? Thanks.