Original topic:

Sound problem Samsung Galaxy A8 2018

(Topic created: 03-20-2018 03:18 AM)
Flavi Morosan
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello guys.

Recently, I bought a new Samsung Galaxy A8 2018, and since I updated the android, I have sound prolem, like static sound and distorted sound. It happens almost every time is listen to music or watch a video on YouTube or Google.

I booted the phone in SafeMode, to see if there is an app that is causing this problem, but the sound distortion and the static sound is still there.

I even made a factory reset, but with no success.

Any idea for the fix?

I have the warranty, so I should send the phone to service or wait for a new update for the android?

Thx guys!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
232 Replies
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for stopping by the US support page! We only support US models here, so to receive assistance with your device, please visit: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! 

0 Likes
user0TEqPLRf1Q
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
There is no any forum about this in my country but I have the same problem as US users
0 Likes
user0TEqPLRf1Q
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Can you answer are you working on any update or you don't care about your a8 2018 costumers anymore ? 😕
0 Likes
userSKXFECRN0X
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Had same issue. Returned phone. Got new one. Same issue. Only when above 75% charged. Lol. Did you ever fix the issue?

0 Likes
user648zX5VKVm
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Same here. I'm waiting to get a replacement! I dont know wether that will resolve the issue

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices

This could be a placebo effect, but I found that the August security patch has helped the cutting sound on speaker issue by a bit.

The issue still persists but it isn't as bad as before, and by around 90% battery and lower (instead of ~60%), the issue was gone entirely. Has anyone tried updating and confirm if the update help a bit?

0 Likes
userlED2SWfcH3
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

They deleted my post , but they don’t have a fix for this 🙂

0 Likes
userN4fmRvi5wJ
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have the same problem

0 Likes
user0TEqPLRf1Q
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

18 pages about this and now they don't even answer :). I don't understand this i payed 470 dollars for this phone and they donr care about its problem. I think i will never buy samsung again if they dont fix this with an update soon.

0 Likes
user7tOcuGyLMX
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

my problem was solved by increasing the sound. in the lower volumes the problem appears, and in the higher, no