cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uservyuBEikB5O
Constellation

Re: Sound problem Samsung Galaxy A8 2018

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here! It has happened since the beginning, and everytime I reproduce audio over the main speaker (not over the headphones jack or over bluetooth).

Did the OTA software update two days ago, but the issue is still there.

I've had my phone for two weeks, and would be happy with it had it not been for this, but it's a major issue and not acceptable.

Has anyone found a solution? If it's a HW problem, can Samsung fix it without affecting the IP68 (waterproof) capabilities?

usernEX5yvlMTl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I observed that this problem appeared at my phone with July update, when introduced the Dolby atmos feature...I don't know if bootloader let me downgrade to June firmware,now, when I just installed the October update.I guess Dolby atmos feature make this problem...

Makiem
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1st October update - no fix. I've given up. Thanks Samsung, I've learned my lesson. I had Samsung midrange led TV give me troubles after year and half, now midrange smartphone. Poor QC, I'll try my luck with new companies that have something to prove and win customers over. 

We shall see how long can you make money off of old glory and brand name.

user4e37v2Ie2K
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have exactly the same problem guys!

userHf4UNtrL5Z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. When a notification arrives and the notification sound will skip a tone (like the sound dong-dang and it turns out ...-dang). Not only this bothering me, when I use the samsung keyboard with the typing sound on, the sound will also failed to catch up. I hope it just a software problem. 

echo26
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same to me. this happens clearly after i running a game with game launcher in high performance, the sound skipping in frequently. i think it just the game but apparently my notification sound goes skipping too. after i restart my phone and i played a music, the skipping seems reduced

userJYIzTiglEY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same problem. The key board sounds don't work and when I'm watching YouTube or Netflix it cuts out  

userC7UytlmgWw
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem, bought in Hungary, after 1 hour of starting it up, the issues began. It is crazy that there is still no solution to this after all this time.

Wiacnuqas98
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello guys 

I'll try to help 

Here the solution 

1.Change sound mode to vibrate or silent. If this not work try : 

2.Restart your device.

Option 1 work for me

Thanks guys cmiiw

user6BgsQEYu9c
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

did any one found a solution..

wow this seems to be a common problem and this phone is new..i think samsung should make a software update soon to resolve the problem..