Original topic:

Speaker stopped working Galaxy A32

(Topic created: 05-29-2022 06:20 PM)
khadi
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Can someone help me to find out why my speaker stopped working when I'm talking on the phone I will click the speaker button and I could be able to finish my conversation while being hands-free but now i could and the person on the other end cannot hear me and I cannot hear them it like it went into mute mood 

0 Likes
9 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Which phone do you have? Which version of Android are you on? Which version of One UI are you on?
khadi
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Galaxy A 32
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
BTW I had the same issue and it worked itself out
0 Likes
khadi
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
How long does it take causes I like using my speaker when am on a call
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
So how you find which version your running: Settings > About Phone > Software Information. The first 2 lines will tell you what you need to know.
To do a Hardware Test go to : Settings >Battery and Device Care > at the very bottom you'll see a Diagnostics option. If you push it, you'll have the option to test you speaker. Post your results.
khadi
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I try it say my speaker is working good but I still can't hear no one when am on a call with the speaker on my phone recently had an update I'm wondering if that was the problem the updates
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I think it took 2 or 3 weeks. I submitted a bug report right away. I believe it worked itself out because I don't have auto updates and don't remember updates pertaining to it.
khadi
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ok thanks I believe it might be because I recently updated my phone and now this is happening
0 Likes
Solution
khadi
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Update my phone put out a new update and I updated it and now it work I am so happy cause I do use my speaker alot 😊😊😊😊