Original topic:

Speech to text issues

(Topic created: 07-12-2021 10:43 AM)
user5V3ACeNRBo
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am hoping someone can help. I just I just got a new Samsung Galaxy A4 Galaxy A4 2 and I love it and I love it, however when I use when I use the speech to text it duplicates it duplicates phrases and sentences. Yeah it does this almost every time I use this function. I am using speech to text to post this and as you can see to post this and as you can see it did it again did again. It also adds words like"yeah" as above. This is NOT good and hoping that this can be fixed.

0 Likes
2 Replies
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices

this is a known issue and Samsung is already working on it. If you can, reproduce the issue and submit an error report to Samsung Members app to add to the pool of data, more data to observe should help identify the problem better I'd assume.

drcurious
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

This worked for the S21, in which the voice input engine seems to be broken.  It is a known issue but will need to be repaired and sent as an update to S21 owners.  The temporary solution to this problem is easy to implement.  You must go to your settings and open the "General Management" section, then "Keyboard list and default," and turn off "Samsung voice input."  Make sure that "Google voice typing" is turned on.  The problem will be fixed.

0 Likes