Original topic:

Stay away from Galaxy A12

(Topic created: 11-10-2021 08:57 PM)
Cassix
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This phone is the biggest piece of trash ive ever owned. It drops calls, drops network, drops wifi, takes forever to load anything, it breaks up on calls,, has 32 gb storage and 3 gb memory. This phone is garbage.
11 Replies
clothednblack
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Sell these things daily, never had one come back with the issues you are having. Sounds like a dud.
Maidup13
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes I'm sure there's plenty of us that are having to pay for a done that we get stuck with because nobody will take it back the issues don't happen at times they can be diagnosed because these people technology companies don't know what they're doing they do but they pretend like they can't because it's not doing it currently by the time you get down there when it is doing it stops and The beat goes on it never ends I've been experiencing issues since the day it came to me a couple of things fixed with an every single update something else goes wrong iPhone here I come cuz they don't have these issues
0 Likes
clothednblack
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I think this is the longest sentence I have ever seen.
0 Likes
Maidup13
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
😄 not helpful, but Thanks for reading 🤪 🤣 🤣 🤣
0 Likes
nickname12
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I dont know anuthinh
0 Likes
Cassix
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
And the only answer i get is to factory reset it. I go back to the place I purchased it from hoping to get some real advice not the same thing every person in the world knows. But that's the answer to everything
Maidup13
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hey at least you're not getting well if it's not currently doing a problem and you can't duplicated a replicated I can't help you so you want me to break my phone so that you can tell me I broke it cuz it's already broken. It's so stupid nobody knows what they're doing and they're working for technology companies but they don't know what the problem is hello
0 Likes
Maidup13
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
So does the Note 20 ultra 5G doesn't even connect it's just continually spinning spinning and I'm at home on full Wi-Fi spinning spinning spinning doesn't connect problem with server. Error has occurred it's been uploading to send an email for 30 minutes now shouldn't time out before that you think so yada yada yada
And The beat goes on paint for fun I can't even barely use it locks up on me and tells me to return it to the owner last time I checked I was the owner
0 Likes
A12user
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have an A12 and I'm sorry to say that I don't have any other problems you're having. It does sound like a dud. Mine works fine
0 Likes