JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Storage on Galaxy A71 showing full

(Topic created: 06-03-2021 09:44 AM)
user5APYrqkxOz
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a galaxy A71 which is showing internal storage almost full.  Having cleared out all the usual suspects (recycle bin, data and apps) and moved audio files and images to SD card, the system still indicates on-screen that I have 80+GB in 'other'.  I have also connected the phone to PC, but cannot find 'other' in the internal system files.  Can anyone advise how to interrogate/find 'other', please?  Has anyone else come across the same problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user5APYrqkxOz
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

One member advised using CCleaner.  It didn't cure the problem, but it did find the cause from which I can now deal with the issue.  (Telegram App uses a huge amount of memory).

View solution in context

4 Replies
Smew
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Is you phone update to the latest version? You can send an error report through the Samsung Members app and they should take care of it! 

0 Likes
raz1
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm having the same problem with my Galaxy A11, I keep getting that my internal strong is 95 percent full. If I could get some help solving this problem
0 Likes
Solution
user5APYrqkxOz
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

One member advised using CCleaner.  It didn't cure the problem, but it did find the cause from which I can now deal with the issue.  (Telegram App uses a huge amount of memory).

Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Try using the CCleaner app to clean the junk out.
0 Likes