JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Storage message on Samsung J2 Pure

(Topic created: 08-31-2020 08:55 PM)
useryJoMkxqw5x
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I frequently get a message when I go into Gallery that says all the Gallery features may not work because of lack of storage, but when I go to Device Care, it says my 'score' is 97/100!  But in that same place, I now have a message that says my phone may stop working correctly because its internal storage space is full.  I am confused; can anyone help me understand this?  Thank you!

Lynne Suzy

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

If you click on that Storage icon it will show you more information. Not sure how much total storage your phone has but 512 MB free is probably a small percentage of your total storage. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
LongHiker
Options
Other Mobile Devices

When you go into Device Care, look at the Storage item. It should say how much is used out of the total. 

0 Likes
useryJoMkxqw5x
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you, but pretend I am a child learning something new.  I don't know what to do next.  I took a screen shot to show you where I'm at.Screenshot_20200901-114858_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Options
Other Mobile Devices

If you click on that Storage icon it will show you more information. Not sure how much total storage your phone has but 512 MB free is probably a small percentage of your total storage.