Original topic:

Stuck on bootloader

(Topic created on: 12/16/20 4:09 PM)
userj0L1ZhHmZM
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Good evening/morning,I have a problem with my phone (Samsung Galaxy j5 2017) and I'm very upset.I wanted to factory reset the phone and after reseting it instead of pressing the option "Reboot system now" I pressed "reboot to bootloader" and now I'm in an infinite stucking, not even on the samsung logo.It turns on with the logo (Samsung Galaxy j5) Below it Powered by android) and it turns off.Vibrating turns on (Samsung Galaxy j5) Below it Powered by android) and turns off.How can I solve this problem I tried everything and it dont works.

0 Likes
3 Replies
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
can you get it to stay Off? if so we can work with that
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
to stop the Bootloader hang you could try plugging in your usb wire to your laptop or computer or what not and holding the volume up key. You will have to try this several times as "it's all about the timing" but the concept is you are trying to boot it into a transfer type mode you would use to move files manually for updating. Like I said, it might take a couple of tries since it's in a loop but try timing it as soon as the 1 loop ends and before the next begins. it should stick you back in the recovery screen then you can just unplug from the device and perform the operation you were wanting to. Hope that Helps
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
The other method takes a little longer. You have to let the battery drain Totally then when it dies you plug it in to charge it and then do the Recovery Button combo to get back where you need to be
0 Likes