JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Switched from S5 edge Android 6 to A11 Android 11, having difficulties with settings/ features

(Topic created: 07-31-2021 03:44 PM)
NKM01
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello all, well recently i was gifted a Samsung Galaxy A11 to replace my Samsung Galaxy S5 Active. Lets just say the process of learning this new phone is difficult. With that said, I can't  seem to find some functions i would normally find on other phones. For instance,  for a long while i couldnt figure out how you would share with bluetooth. Wasnt the same way for a long while, then i have this nice little stand off with the finger print sensor as well. (And I'll have to learn about how it works so i can figure out why it wont detect my finger 90% of the time) i guess i am asking for tips for how to use this phone without seeming to argue with it everyday? Idk. Personally i would've stuck with my s5, but even that is showing its age these days.

17 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices
The s series are made better than the a series
0 Likes
NKM01
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hmmm... Well I cant exactly choose the phone I have right now. Sorry.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Lol
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I agree s models are better i have S9+ it turns off screen goes black on on calls no new software updates,But a11 gets updates it would be nice if it had at least 3 gigs of ram it is a budget phone did take me a little to get use to coming from s9+
Options
Other Mobile Devices
In biometrics finger print iris? I HAVE the a11 and it wasnt reading my finga print so i redid my fingas you can use 3 i think you toucb sca n lift til 100%
NKM01
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Though I think ill stop using the fingerprint. I can program my right finger all day and it still wont recognize it. Think that may do with my finger though than the phone. But thanks again
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You can do screen lock pattern r password face recognition iris scan
NKM01
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yeah, I have a password in place and a face iris as well as my left finger too. Its just my right finger it just wont recognize, and idk why.
Options
Other Mobile Devices
On you tube there are videos on a11 its not the best ssgalaxy phone 32gigs storage 2gigs of ram yea its slow but hey i have 1 too from s9+ having issues n not getting updates But a11 gets updates.