cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ndambros1994
Astronaut

Switching back to iPhone.

Tired of these inconsistent updates. I've been a Samsung user for many years and have yet to have been chosen for A beta update. iPhone seems to release software updates regularly.

20 REPLIES 20
ZoeBoy
Cosmic Ray

Re: Switching back to iPhone.

Lol

usernZPyqYZYjF
Asteroid

The Google Pixel is an option too 👍

Samsung_eGL6arq
Constellation

That IS one advantage of the iphone not gonna lie

userg7gK8VqlFa
Constellation

Ok

Honored Contributor

@Ndambros1994 wrote:

Tired of these inconsistent updates. I've been a Samsung user for many years and have yet to have been chosen for A beta update. iPhone seems to release software updates regularly.

It is your choice and you do what you think is best.

Highlighted
Prrestiige
Cosmic Ray

ok yea, the rollout was kinda dumb, only 10k spots? Please, that is the amount of people per square mile in Washington DC. I don't think that this is been a reason to drop sammy, but honestly iPhone is just looking more stable, more widely used, much more connected, better integrated. It's just getting annoying when ur phone is better than theirs, yet our company can't deliver on a easy beta test.

Mkolman
Astronaut

If the pixel didn't have such a dated design with that forehead / chin it would be an option. The 3 had a poor design as well and subpar ram

Samsung Care Ambassador

Ok. iPhone really isn't a competitor at this point. If you really wanted to fire shots you could have just said you were going to switch to LG. I doubt the beta program would change your life in any way.

zCrownn
Asteroid

Same here. I've used every galaxy s & notes since 2012.

Waste a lot of $$$.

This s10 is my last android. Im going to switch iPhone finally. Not for ios loving, kind of hate that how android oem's treat their customer.