Original topic:

Techphobic Father

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 6:38 AM)
userbPgMc09Ivs
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My techphobic Father has just begged me again to find a new battery for his 10 year old flip phone...yes you read that right. I just about had him convinced to let me get him a new phone, but he won't consider one unless it has real buttons. He's words; "Can't you ask Samsung to make a classic phone, that lets me use the YouTube to find how to videos." Anyway, bless his heart for thinking I have that kind of persuasion power. But on serious note, is their a phone currently that still has classic buttons and smartphone capabilities? If not, Samsung Classic has a nice ring to it, if you are listening developers.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If you contact the Habitat for Humanity in Spartanburg, SC 29302. They still have about 40 Brand New Flip Phones in box that sit in their display at front. Think they are like $10-$15 you could load him up with a few of them if you wanted. My mother in Law wont make the switch either she prefers T9 and physical keyboards so that's where we go and pick her one up. The ladies there giggle because I say "Melinda needs a New Burner Phone lmao " she dropped this one in the sink while doing dishes. Hope that Helps
0 Likes