cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service.

I sent in my Xcover Pro for warranty repair due to the screen going blank and unresponsive. The phone is only 7 months old. I was told repair turnaround would be about 7 business days. Samsung received the phone on 11/23/2020 and I received a text message that my ticket was cancelled on 11/27/2020 with no explanation.  When I called, I was told parts were unavailable and they would provide an exchange, then I was told no exchanges were available and I would receive a refund. I was told my refund was approved on 12/8/2020 and I would receive an email with a link to choose my refund type in 48 hours. On 12/10/2020 a rep was "trying" to send me an email with the link but they were "having problems with their system". On 12/11/2020 I called again and was told I should receive the email by 1pm.  I still have not received any communication from Samsung, I have to call to request updates. Today, 12/13/2020, I was told they are waiting for a report from the repair center. Every time I have called, I get a different story. Samsung customer service is a nightmare. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Terrible customer service.

Update 12/18/2020. I spoke with a case management supervisor and was told I should receive the email with refund information by Wednesday. They have no way to do anything else due to their "process" where they are waiting on the report from the repair center. 

On 1/8/2021 I received a phone call from someone at "the office of the president of samsung" regarding my BBB complaint. He told me he approved my refund and I should receive an email with information on how to choose my refund method. As of 1/13/2021, I still have not received any communication from Samsung. I have left two messages for the person from the office of the president to call me back. 

Update 1/3/2021. I spoke with Samsung customer service on 12/23/2020 and they could still not provide any updates on my refund. I told them I wanted my phone back and I was told they couldn't send it to me since my refund was "being processed". I filed a BBB complaint against Samsung and I am awaiting their reply.