JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The complete guide on Samsung Smart Switch

(Topic created: 02-20-2020 05:46 AM)
Zorobegins
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

If you are a big fan of latest Samsung Galaxy devices and looking for upgrading all data from the older device to the new, this is a must read note for you. We are covering up the complete guide on Samsung Smart Switch as the best data transferring tool specially designed to upgrade data to new Galaxy. So learn the complete tool updates and all three major methods the tool supports through.

About Samsung Smart Switch Download

https://www.samsung.com/us/apps/smart-switch/ 

In upgrading your device, the most important thing to consider is the tool you use to upgrade data. And here by Samsung Inc, we find the official tool Samsung Smart Switch for all free with the best techniques and features. Unlike other tools Smart switch has specially built up for Samsung Galaxy device compatibility. So if you are planning to upgrade your new Galaxy from the older Android, iPhone or any, there is no better option than this free data transferring utility. It is smart, faster and bringing you seamless experience.

What are the methods under Smart Switch?

Just as stated, smart Switch is coming in a very convenient work interface serving best to the user. So you will find supporting three easy ways under the program supporting to transfer data in different ways. They are as Smart Switch APK, connector method and the desktop version. So let us here take a look at all these three smart ways briefly in order.

Smart Switch APK

If you are planning to get data from the older Android to new Galaxy, the best option to take is Smart Switch APK which is bringing the best wireless experience to the user. So it easy as having the app on both the devices and continue with send and import respectively from the devices. It is very easy to handle and will make your data transferring just a deal of seconds.

Connector way for Samsung Smart Switch iPhone

If you are willing to transfer data from an iPhone to Galaxy, the first option I recommend is connector method. So follow the steps and get the transferring properly.

Step 1: Pick “USB” from the list of choices by getting into Smart Switch app from both iPhone and the Galaxy

Step 2: Then use the connector and make a proper connection between the devices

Step 3: Now select what data you need to have on the Galaxy from iPhone and continue to “Next” in order to receive on the Galaxy

Then wait and enjoy all data safely.

What is the iCloud restoring method?

While the connector method is something with the cable, some any dislike. So targeting iPhone to Galaxy data transferring, the alternative way comes as iCloud restoring. Take the correct steps.

Step 1: From Galaxy, choose the option “wireless” as the transferring option

Step 2: Continue to “Receive” and select “iOS” when the device list is given

Step 3: Now, provide Apple ID, Password respectively and sign into the iCloud. If it requires, confirm from the iPhone

Step 4: Select data and continue to “import” and take a few minutes wait

Smart Switch PC for stable data transferring

Sometimes there are some failures and downs with wireless processing. So as the most stable backup plan, Smart Switch is also coming in a PC supported version smart switch pc with support to Windows PC and Mac. And what you are doing here is setting up the PC with correct Smart Switch installer. So then you need to connect the older device and make a complete backup of data you need to have transferred. Finally, connect the new Galaxy and restore what you want. Although it takes more time than the APK, it always works more stable and with faster support.

Over to you

If you need to set up your new Samsung Galaxy by getting all data from the older, there is no better option than Samsung Smart Switch Download. So follow the latest tool version and get the turns up. 

Reference:

https://www.samsung.com/us/smart-switch/

Platehead
Astronaut
Options

Ok

usereG81f2l2Za
Constellation
Options

Happy New Year

KingTony702
Asteroid
Options

Why would you reference a smart switch APK? Most users who are looking for how to guides probably wouldn't have any clue what an APK file is and would end up trying to search for smart switch APK. This will more than likely cause the user to end up at a third party site trying to download an untrusted file. Better off recommending to download smart switch from Google Play for non Samsung Android phones.

ThePlanetPete
Constellation
Options

FYI: I discovered a bug where Smart Switch backup saves the Calendar data on your PC in an incorrectly named file. Then can't find it when you do a restore. Renaming the file solves the problem.

Backup to C: is ok "Calendar.sscm"

Backup to E: fails "Calender.sscm"

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Smart-Switch-won-t-Restore-Calendar-da...

Joker74
Asteroid
Options

Thanks for posting this. I have the Samsung Galaxy J7star Phone and I'm satisfied however I doubt that I am using it to its full capacity. Please HELP me with this one "How can i stop the UI not responding messages " I don't know what it means?

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Joker74
Asteroid
Options

Just looking for my question I just wrote & don't see it what did I do wrong

Samsung_Tc4wCTi
Astronaut
Options