Astronaut

Re: The complete guide on Samsung Smart Switch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Transferred to a new Galaxy a10e

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Amazing info, much appreciated Sir! I hope to continually be blessed with such great Services. There's a reason this brand is an will always be made of the most integrity! My hats off to you brilliant amazing people, feeling especially even more so blessed now that you got your crayons out an drew me a map.. Smiley Happy I might actually get it rite in my first 30 attempts! Lol

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I do not want any other devices connected to my account other than the Galaxy10 ae

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Smart Switch doesn't "add" other devices to your account.  What it does is let you transfer the information (address book, apps, phone numbers, files, etc.), FROM your old phone TO your new phone, so you do not have to re-add all of it manually.  It's a brilliant, beautifully simple, and seamless function that saves you so much time, and expended energy!  One of the absolute best features of Smart Switch is that it allows you to transfer information FROM a NON-Samsung phone (ie; Apple iPhone, Google phone, LG phone, Huawei phone, Sony phone, Nokia phone, Motorola phone, etc.) DIRECTLY TO, your new Samsung phone!

A FABULOUS time saver!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Blacberry Bbb100

This is not working to transfer data. Help!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ys