JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The new update shows a big blue streak when I'm swiping to text

(Topic created: 12-29-2020 12:09 PM)
TT42
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

The new update shows a big blue streak when I'm swiping to text. How do I get rid of it?! I swipe all of the time and this is so annoying I'm ready to get a new phone 😠 Please help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

The color can be changed depending on the keyboard or theme you are using, but it cannot be disabled as far as I am aware. I will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

The color can be changed depending on the keyboard or theme you are using, but it cannot be disabled as far as I am aware. I will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.