Original topic:

The screen completely popped right out after a 3ft drop A03s ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

(Topic created: 02-14-2024 07:46 PM)
JadeRose
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I Dropped it from about 3ft on my floor accidentally and The Screen Completely just popped right out And Works Perfectly Fine But Their Are No Chips Or Cracks in The Casing around The screen that holds it in I even had a phone case and screen protector on it Never Getting An A03s Again Ik You Can Get The Screens Replaced and fixed but I'm not spending $100-$200 Just to Replace Something Like This Especially Where i Live Because Their Are No Phone Repair Shops Around Me That Do Samsung And I'm Not Mailing My Phone To Some Place Idek of Just Never Again. 

3 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If nothing is broken, heat the edges with a blow dryer and push the phone back together. You can also add a little phone adhesive to be sure.
Subaruricks
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes this happened to me one time too what ends up Doing Was buying a brand new twenty nine dollars but a different carrier The same model number Replace the screens and sell the rest for spare parts. New Like the sim card to c p u the headphone jack , you know that case all of it , everything but the screen part of everything out
0 Likes
realaud
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Don't blame Samsung. Could have happened the same way with any manufacturer's phone.  Your phone probably hit the surface at just the right angle with enough force to break the seal between the screen and the casing.  If it works fine when you put it back together, I suggest getting a full enclosure case that includes the screen protector to help keep it together.  As someone posted as well, you can get a little phone glue and heat seal it with a dryer once you reseat the screen.

0 Likes