cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

This Update

My keyboard and themes are not working properly. The keyboard completely reset to default and when I try to change it with a theme it doesn't change with it. 
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: This Update

What type of device are you using?

Have you verified the theme is compatible with the Android version you are running on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: This Update

I'm using the newest update. It didn't happen until the most recent one.
Highlighted
Supernova

@userGOqZ0lhpgx 

I could use some more info!

• What phone are you using?
  • What's your latest software version from Settings >> Software Update or when searching for the Software Version?
  • What Keyboard are you using?

Does clearing the keyboard data/cache help? Try clearing the app's cache or data and then try again.

As well, the device cache might need cleared to help. Try wiping the device cache and then this action again.

---

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Astronaut

I am having the same issue, none of the keyboard aspects of the themes are working. I am using Samsung themes from Samsung store and Samsung keyboard.....this needs to be fixed ASAP